Your Next Steps
If you’ve been injured at port or at sea, we understand that you are struggling. Recovering from a serious injury often a lengthy and painful ordeal that affects not only you, but also your entire family.
We know you didn’t want to have to look for an attorney. But the process is easier than you might think. Here’s how it works:
- Tell us your story. When you call our office, we will get the information we need to understand your situation. Our number is 877-506-3347. You may also contact us by completing the form on this page. Please give us as much information as you can so we can help you best understand your options and rights. There is no cost or obligation.
- An attorney reviews your case. An experienced maritime attorney will examine the information you provide us and determine what legal options you may be able to pursue.
- We follow up with you. You’ll hear from us after we review your case. We may offer to file a lawsuit on your behalf, or we may need additional information from you to help determine the best course of action.
- You pay nothing up front. You only pay a fee if we are successful in securing you compensation. We make the process as easy as possible for our clients. We want the documents you sign when you hire us to be the only paperwork you handle.
- We are taking maritime cases from across the U.S.
- Don’t wait. Act today. The law limits the amount of time you have to take legal action. Also, the sooner our attorneys get to work on your case, the more time we have to build the strongest case possible.
Even if you aren’t sure if you have a case, it is in your best interest to give us a call and find out if we can help. There’s no cost and no obligation.
Get in touch with Avram Blair & Associates today by calling 877-506-3347 or by filling out the form on this page. Our attorneys are waiting to help.